I might not be able to hold classes tomorrow (Friday) starting at 1:00pm because we (my classmates and I) have something important to attend to during lunch break and I'm not sure what time we will finish. Monday is already declared as holiday.
As such, we will meet on the following dates to finish everything:
Algorithms:
- March 19 (Wed.) at 5:00-7:00 pm - all Presentations must be finished << NEW
- March 22 (Friday) - last long test and our last meeting (I will not be around but I'll just leave your long test to whoever is available to proctor)
Discrete Math (Day):
- March 18 (Tuesday) - please join my evening class at 5:30pm because you have classmates that are graduating so we need to finish everything next week
- March 21 (Thursday) - join also my evening class, all lectures must be finished
- March 24 (Monday) - final exam
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAlgorithms Class:
ReplyDeleteGood morning ma'am, would it be okay if we do the reporting by 3 or 4pm on Wednesday instead? Because I have my Final Exam at 5:30pm.
-Benitez
Cge, we'll start at 4pm and you'll present first, just to be sure. Inform your classmates.
Delete