- I will not accept dropbox folder invitations that do not follow the correct format specifications.
- Follow correct file name formats as specified in your project manual.
- Submissions submitted beyond the deadline (Today, March 3, is the deadline) will incur corresponding deductions at 10 points per day.
- Do not invite me to your dropbox folder unless the submissions are already final.
"All good is hard. All evil is easy. Dying, losing, cheating, and mediocrity is easy. Stay away from easy." -Scott Alexander
"I am smart enough not to argue. I am smart enough not to complain. I am smart enough to ignore people who won't do me any good. I am smart enough to mind my own business. I am smart enough not to get jealous of what others have. I am smart enough to embrace what God has given me."
Monday, March 3, 2014
Data Structures (Special Class) - Reminder
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment