Please take note of our schedule this week (subject to change as the need arises):
SPL
- Monday: No meeting, I will be on-leave
- Wednesday: Presentation (we will also use our Data Structures class after SPL to continue the presentation)
IT2 day (Data Structures)
- Monday: No meeting, I will be on-leave
- Tuesday: Lecture on Priority Queues
CS2 (Data Structures)
- Wednesday: We will use our lecture time for the SPL presentation
- Thursday: Lecture on Priority Queues
Automata
- Tuesday and Thursday: Group Presentations/Reports
IT2 evening (Data Structures)
- Saturday: I cannot meet you since I have a whole day event to attend to. As such, we will have an early make-up class on Friday, September 13 at 3:00pm. Wait for me outside the IC office.
Hi Mam,
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon mam, mag ask unta ko permission mam tommorrow sa class nato sa Automata to be excuse kay ang FTS man gud namo mam kay naay team building from 8AM-5PM sa soc hall, this afternoon lang man gud mi na inform. Dayon schedule pod sa report namo mam, murag ang uban pod nako na classmate mam kay apil pod ata. Inform lang ko mam ahead kay para maka prepare kung unsa man gani decision.
Thanks
Mederic Roy Beldia
daghan man mo sa inyong klase apil sa fts noh? cge sa thursday na lang ta mag-meet, paki-inform na lang sa ila.
Deletethanks mam.
Deletegood morning mam...
ReplyDeletewala ko SPL man dili na ko mag adto para sa DS unya?
Dili na...
DeleteOkay mam...
DeleteSalamat..
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete