Saturday, August 31, 2013

All Day Classes - Important Announcement Re: Accreditation Visit

The final schedule of the accreditation visit is on September 3-5.  You are required to wear your school uniform on these dates.  You are also to memorize at least the vision and mission of the college and the university, if not the entire VGMO, in case you will be interviewed by some accreditors.  Your attendance will also be required during the opening and the closing program.

This will be our supposed schedule next week:

IT2 day (Data Structures)
  • Monday - I will not meet you anymore
  • Tuesday - I will re-discuss Hashing again or I might give a dummy lab exercise (in case our class is chosen to be observed by the accreditors)
CS2 (Data Structures)
  • Wednesday - I will re-discuss Hashing again (in case our class is chosen to be observed by the accreditors)
  • Thursday - I will not meet you anymore (the accreditation closing program will be set in the afternoon)
CS2 (SPL)
  • Monday - presentors will present on Chapter 8 (you might re-present your presentation here on Wednesday given some coaching)
  • Wednesday - continuation on Chapter 8 (Make sure that you deliver your presentation in well-polished manner because you need to impress the accreditors, in case we will be observed by them)
 Automata
  • Tuesday - midterm exam
  • Thursday - I will discuss the answers to the midterm exam so that we will have something to discuss, in case our class will be observed by the accreditors. 

To my data structure classes:

I want to apologize for I haven't really finished your prelim grades yet due to our very busy schedule in preparation for the upcoming accreditation.  I might need a week-long break after the "stressful" accreditation activity so I can make use of that time to finish up your grades.  If time permits, I will also include your midterm grades as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment