- Create a dropbox folder using the following format: CS3_LastName (e.g. CS3_Villamor).
- Invite me to your folder via my email address maui_m@yahoo.com.
- The transition diagram and table must be saved as a Word document. Save it with the following filename: dfa.doc.
- Upload the word document and .cpp/.c source code in your dropbox folder.
"All good is hard. All evil is easy. Dying, losing, cheating, and mediocrity is easy. Stay away from easy." -Scott Alexander
"I am smart enough not to argue. I am smart enough not to complain. I am smart enough to ignore people who won't do me any good. I am smart enough to mind my own business. I am smart enough not to get jealous of what others have. I am smart enough to embrace what God has given me."
Monday, July 1, 2013
Automata - Guidelines for Assignment Submission
Make sure you follow these instructions when submitting your assignment:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment