My apology for this very late post (my son fell asleep just now). This is to inform you of the following:
Automata
- We will not meet tomorrow as I have some business to attend at 1:00pm. Class will resume on Thursday but I will not promise that I will be able to finish checking your quizzes and exams by then. We will discuss Two-Way Finite Automata and Finite Automata with Output as the starting topics for the midterm.
Data Structures
- I will give another exercise to be credited for the 1st grading period to give chance to those who failed to submit the first two exercises and also to those who failed to follow the correct instructions. I will post the program specifications and the submission guidelines tomorrow. This is for all Data Structures classes. This will be our schedule for this week:
- IT 2 - Lecture tomorrow on Trees, no laboratory exercise
- CS 2 - Lecture on Trees on Wednesday, no meeting on Thursday since we will have an accreditation-related activity
- IT 2A - No meeting this Friday since I will be attending the PSITE General Assembly in the afternoon, lecture on Trees this Saturday
No comments:
Post a Comment