"All good is hard. All evil is easy. Dying, losing, cheating, and mediocrity is easy. Stay away from easy." -Scott Alexander
"I am smart enough not to argue. I am smart enough not to complain. I am smart enough to ignore people who won't do me any good. I am smart enough to mind my own business. I am smart enough not to get jealous of what others have. I am smart enough to embrace what God has given me."
Monday, January 21, 2013
Multimedia - Assessment Specification for Assessment 3
Here is the link to the assessment specification for the Music Video Presentation: assessment specification
DUE DATE: FEBRUARY 15, 2013 (FRIDAY)
This is to be uploaded on our Multimedia Facebook page.
maam, i would like to ask if until 12 midnight ang submission? tnx :)
ReplyDeleteYes, basta within Feb. 15...
Deletethank you maam :)
Deletemam, pila jud ang maximum time pra sa video?? tnx again.
Deletemga 6 mins...
DeleteMa'am apil sa timeCount ang bloopers, intro ug credits?
ReplyDeleteapil xa pero ok lang if manobra ug 6 mins. basta dili lang kaayo dugay jud...
ReplyDeleteOkay ma'am. Salamat.
ReplyDelete