- For the third grading, out of the three long tests, I recorded only the two highest scores. The total items is therefore 80 points instead of 120 points.
- The passing grade is 72.00. However, I passed those who got 71.00 only if you got passing grades during the first and second grading periods.
- There will be no removal exam anymore since I have already reduced the passing grade.
"All good is hard. All evil is easy. Dying, losing, cheating, and mediocrity is easy. Stay away from easy." -Scott Alexander
"I am smart enough not to argue. I am smart enough not to complain. I am smart enough to ignore people who won't do me any good. I am smart enough to mind my own business. I am smart enough not to get jealous of what others have. I am smart enough to embrace what God has given me."
Monday, October 20, 2014
Algebra (All Classes) - Grades Uploaded to Dropbox
I have already uploaded your 3rd grading grade as well as your final grade for this course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment