"All good is hard. All evil is easy. Dying, losing, cheating, and mediocrity is easy. Stay away from easy." -Scott Alexander
"I am smart enough not to argue. I am smart enough not to complain. I am smart enough to ignore people who won't do me any good. I am smart enough to mind my own business. I am smart enough not to get jealous of what others have. I am smart enough to embrace what God has given me."
Friday, December 13, 2013
Algorithms - No Class Today
Sorry, I can't meet you today because we're currently having domestic problems so my presence is needed here at home. We'll finish up all the lectures on Jan. 3 na so paki-reserve na lang pud sa inyong ice cream...hehehe. Advance Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment