Tuesday, November 26, 2013

All Classes (Algorithms, Discrete Math, Free Elective, Data Structures) - No Classes on Thursday and Friday

I just want to inform you that I will not be able to hold classes for the rest of the week (Thursday and Friday) since I have pending works to finish and I will be out on Thursday as well to attend to some important matters. Please take note of the following:

Algorithms:  We will continue with the presentations and the lecture on Monday.

Discrete Math (day):  Class will resume also on Monday.  We will discuss a new topic.

Discrete Math (evening):  Class will resume on Tuesday.  We will discuss a new topic.

Free Elective 3:  No meeting this Thursday, which is advantageous for group 1 so that you will have more time to prepare.  Presentations will start Thursday, next week, right after my short presentation on Interaction Design.

Data Structures:  Our activity (board work/graded participation) will be on Thursday, next week, so that we can have it at ICLab2.


Kindly spread this information to everybody.


4 comments:

  1. mam,good afternoon. wla me kbalo wat chapter me mam, pde me mag ask atong slides mam?? Group1 me mam. Thank you mam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I forgot to upload. I've uploaded it already to our dropbox folder.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete