"All good is hard. All evil is easy. Dying, losing, cheating, and mediocrity is easy. Stay away from easy." -Scott Alexander
"I am smart enough not to argue. I am smart enough not to complain. I am smart enough to ignore people who won't do me any good. I am smart enough to mind my own business. I am smart enough not to get jealous of what others have. I am smart enough to embrace what God has given me."
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
Automata - Incomplete Submission
Those who have not submitted the requirements are the following:
You have until tomorrow morning (Wednesday) before 12:00nn to submit. Failure to submit will have corresponding penalty deducted against your 3rd grading period grade.
Good noon maam! Sorry being late for sending this assessment. Maam nag pasa po ako last sunday kaya lang maam wala ko kabantay na mali na email akong na sendan. Sorry po kaayu maam. Hoping for your consideration.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGood noon maam! Sorry being late for sending this assessment. Maam nag pasa po ako last sunday kaya lang maam wala ko kabantay na mali na email akong na sendan. Sorry po kaayu maam. Hoping for your consideration.
ReplyDelete