"All good is hard. All evil is easy. Dying, losing, cheating, and mediocrity is easy. Stay away from easy." -Scott Alexander
"I am smart enough not to argue. I am smart enough not to complain. I am smart enough to ignore people who won't do me any good. I am smart enough to mind my own business. I am smart enough not to get jealous of what others have. I am smart enough to embrace what God has given me."
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
SPL - Assigned Topics for Individual Presentation
Topic outline is based from our main text (Sebesta).
You will distribute the topics among yourselves. You will be graded individually. Rubrics/criteria for grading your individual class presentation will be given soon.
good morning maam... pde ba kami mag gawa ng PPT or manila paper lang? thx maam
ReplyDeleteyou can use powerpoint presentations, just provide your own laptop or you can make use of the computers in the lab....
Delete