Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Discrete Mathematics - Important Announcement

I have already checked your exam and computed your final grades.  I decided not to give a removal exam since I already reduced the passing grade from 75 down to 73.  I also made some point deductions from your quizzes/problem sets from prelim, midterm and final.

Your final grade was computed as follows:

Prelim/Midterm/Final = 5% Attendance + 35% Quizzes/Problem Sets + 60% Exam

Final Grade = 1/3 Prelim + 1/3 Midterm + 1/3 Final

Plus one point direct to the grade was given to 5 people who had complete attendance beginning from the start of the class.  See me personally if you want to see your grade computation. I WILL ENTERTAIN INQUIRIES TOMORROW MORNING ONLY.  NO BEGGING PLEASE, because I believe I've been fair with the grading system.  You are the one responsible for your grades.

Keep posted as to the releasing of your final grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment