Thursday, September 27, 2012

All IC First Year Day Classes - USEP Statistics Quiz Bowl

I would like to ask any volunteers or suggestions from you to send in your top three best certified students who have good standing in Math to be our contestants to the  USEP Statistics Quiz Bowl this coming October 3, 2012.  The winners in this contest will represent the university for the 21st Philippine Statistics Quiz Regional Championships on November 20, 2012.  Prizes await for the winners.

Since I am not handling any of your Math subjects this semester it is difficult for me to assume which students to send to represent our college, hence, I am asking for your help.  I would appreciate if someone will reply to this post as soon as possible, not later than October 1, 2012.  If you cannot post a reply, feel free to email me.  

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. We need only three contestants. Ella Marielle Baguio from the CS class has been suggested to be one of the contestants. I need two more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contestants for the Statistics Quiz Bowl tomorrow are the following:

    1. Ella Marielle Baguio
    2. Gene Sescon
    3. Sandre Ong

    ReplyDelete