Monday, June 25, 2012

Data Structures (IT) - Urgent: Please Read and Reply ASAP

Somebody will be using the ICLab2 this Friday which means that we can't  hold our class there. We already missed the lecture last week because I got sick so I can't afford to miss another lecture this week. 

Do you have a class this Thursday, 2:00-5:00pm?  If none, I can shorten my CS Data Structures lecture to accommodate you.

I hope someone can reply to this post ASAP. 

10 comments:

  1. I can't see the comments posted here but I can read it from my email. Anyway, I already got replies that most of you will be having your Physics class so I am suggesting if we can move the class on Friday morning, 9-11am, that is if you have no class and if lab1 is available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ma'am. I have introduction to statistics class. 9am to 10am on friday. I'm sorry.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes mam maui okay lng din sa akin. ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. excuse mam .. day or evening class?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gud evening ma'am.
    ask ko lang po ma'am if tuloy po yung make-up class natin for DS tommorow 9-11am?.thanks po.

    ReplyDelete