Monday, June 25, 2012

Data Structures (CS and IT): Use of Dropbox

I sent an invite to  your email address to use Dropbox.  This is where you will upload your laboratory exercises and machine problems soon.  Simply create a shared folder and share your folder to me (ONLY ME) so that I can view and download your submissions from your folder.  Name your folder as CS212_CS/IT_LASTNAME.  Of course you need to replace "LASTNAME" with your real last name.  For example, CS212_CS_VILLAMOR.

To know more about the benefits of Dropbox and how to use it, just google it.

12 comments:

  1. mam.. ano pong CS212?

    tska saan pong email? google or yahoo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is for those who are enrolled in Data Structures only.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodpm maam. di po ako naka receive ng invitation. I use gardyitsme@yahoo.com po.


    thanks maam. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent you an invite but it said that you are already using Dropbox.

      Delete
  5. ma'am, wla koy nadawat sa akong mail.mao ni akong gamit: leepatrickjphn@yahoo.com

    tenku ma'am..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gud evening po ma'am maui. ano nga po yung email address nyo po?
    i invite ko po kau sa dropbox.thanks po!.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete